Logo der Universität Wien

MATILDA Student Mobility

Students will usually spend semester one and two at their home university and the following one or two semesters at a partner university. Student mobility in semester 2 and/or 3 and/or 4 is subject to capacity.

Mobility can be funded by the ERASMUS scheme according to regulations of the home university and the National Agency in this country.

In some cases funding other than ERASMUS can be applied for.

Language proficiency for mobility is the responsibility of the sending university:

“Before going on to another partner university you will have to demonstrate competence in the instructional language of the host institution.” For details on language requirements see also the page “Admission”.

University of Vienna | Universitätsring 1 | 1010 Vienna | T +43-1-4277-0